I am so angry and upset right now it's not even funny!
I have spent 1/2 the day angry and the other 1/2 crying! I can't do it anymore. I am so sick of my mother it hurts! I have had to deal wither her Bullshit for 26 years and I am done! My brother and her have been at odds for the past few years but getting worse day by day. And today was the breaking point! She calls me and asks me what's wrong with Ryan? I say I have no idea he's here and he's fine so I'm not sure. And she says he's all pissed off at my because I wouldn't give him a ride home from his girlfriends. And she started started yelling about that and I said to her Don't yell at me! And she hung up on me! Which made me mad but whatever. But then she has the nerve to call Ryan's girlfriend and whine to her for sympathy like that's gonna happen! But she tells Ryan's girlfriend that she has no idea why he treats her like this because she does so much for him! She doesn't do shit for him! She never has! And then tells her I yelled at her Um yeah I did she was screaming at me about something I had nothing to do with. And she says I don't know how Brett can live with her She's so fucking crazy! Like excuse me? Where does she get off saying something about me? So I got upset that my own mother would say something like that about me and I ran in my room and I'm ashamed to admit it got me so upset I was crying. So then I decide maybe I should go take a walk. I walk outside and Ryan is on the phone with my mom screaming at her and she's screaming back I yanked the phone away from him and I started screaming at her. Yes I might have said some pretty harsh things but I don't regret it at all. She has done nothing for me for the past 26 years! So I decided I just needed to go I ran around the block stopped at my Grandma's (Who wasn't home) and started heading back home I get half way here and here comes my brother walking towards me crying and were both standing in the middle of the street bawling our eyes out hugging. We get home and Brett says Your mother called and I went off on her. And I said why did you go off on her and he said because she started yelling at me and I said that I have seen what goes on and everything she does effects him because Ryan and I always go to him. And she says Yeah I know how you live your life and I don't approve of that. How we run our life?? Why because were not out drinking all the time and we actually do shit for our kids? How dare she! So then the phone rings again and it's Ryan's girlfriend and she tells me that my mom called her again Bitching about Ryan and saying I don't even know why he goes to Stephanie's house she doesn't even like him and doesn't do anything for him. Like WTF the shoes on his feet we bought him. HBis guitar that he loves we bought him! We let him come and stay here whenever he wants without questioning him and I do nothing for him! Excuse me??? I have had it with her. She has fucked with my mind for the last time! She thinks this is a little fight and it's going to blow over and she has another thing coming. I am off I can't sit here anymore.
Saturday, August 4, 2007
Done finished!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi...
just found your journal..... I will be back LOL.. I hope your pain gets better. I'm curious to know what it is ... Ughhh I hate pain. Btw I love all your graphics they are sooo cute! LOL and my name is Stephanie too.... Would love to request a couple with my name on them... Stop by my journal if you like...
Take care and feel better soon!
Steph
Awww, Steph. :(
It must be something in the air. I fought with my mom yesterday too. Thankfully, mine wasn't nearly as major as yours, but we fought nonetheless.
I'm sorry she's emotionally abusive. But, you're stronger than she is...that's obvious. It sounds to me as if some jealousy is involved.
XOXO,
bridgett
Post a Comment