Ugh!
Okay so I got my Acer computer in February of 2007 and we bought the 2 year warranty.
Well guess who doesn't have it on file? That's right Staples! Guess who has no idea where she put the receipt? Oh that would be me. The computer is on it's last leg. A few mons back me being the crazy person I am LOL got mad at Brett and threw it at him. And it made the whole top of the screen all blacked out. And now my Graphics card is going. If I try and play any installed game like my SIMS 2 it plays for maybe 10 mins then I get the blue screen of death. My stepbrother tried to walk me through the fixing progress but everything we tried didn't help. So now I'm going to have to get Brett to go to the bank and get a print out of our transaction from February of 2007. Which I'm not going to hold my breathe for since I can't rely much on him to actaully remember stuff and get off his ass to do it. While I wait I'm going to have to tare apart the house and maybe just maybe I'll be able to find the receipt which I'm not to hopeful. Ugh! Were leaving in like an hour for Lily's birthday party so I suppose I should go get the kids ready and find some Halloween costumes for them. Since we don't have there new costumes yet as we are broke. Like that's a suprise. I am off.
*hugs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh yea. You sound like me. I claim to be all organized...and I love organization. But I can never find anything in this darn house. LOL
Good luck!
Post a Comment