We got Caleb into Boy Scouts so he can have something that's just him. Here he is in his scout uniform
I think he looks nice and Handsome.And Maddy well she's getting big LOL she has decided that Taylor Swift is the Greatest singer ever! So Monday we were at Walmart with Kelly and we see the summer shirts on sale for $5!!
So of course Maddy sees one she just has to get!! Here she is showing it off.
She was very proud of her new shirt LOL.Here she is "playing" her piano and singing to her Taylor Swift cd.
I can't believe how big she's getting! My Grandparents were teasing me today because when I was Maddy's age I was Obsessed with a song also....Kind of ashamed to admit it but it was
Sad huh? LMAO! So I have to say she has better taste. See her singing and playing along?100_2473.MOV
I hope that works. Oh also Monday Kelly and I went to the Craft store and I found these cool books.

Remember these? When we were younger we used to get a plain white sheet of paper scribble random colors then color over it with black and scratch out pics. These were already done LOL. But they were only $1 each and ya can't go wrong for a dollar for a craft project for the kids LOL. And they sure enjoyed it.
I love how Caleb sticks his tongue out when he concentrates LOL.I have much more to babble on about but think I'll end it here. Parent teacher conferences also tomorrow so we will see how that goes.
*hugs*

3 comments:
Has it really been this long? I remember when you kids were just babies.
Hey sweety I am thinking of you and Caleb today! I hope things are going well for you, or getting some answers. So frustrating! I am here for you whenever.... thanks for your comments lately, sorry I didn't get back to you. I guess its' just nice I have someone who lives only an hour way that gets what it's like with Sam. Praying for ya! Let me know k? HUGS OXO
That video was so cute! Autumn likes Jason Mraz. :) Actually, so does Parker.
Caleb looks very handsome in his boy scout uniform.
And btw, I LOVED Karma Chameleon. LOL
XOXO
Post a Comment