To just let my other blog run out and just continue blogging over here.
It seems to be easier, And it's free :)
Not that my other blog was that expensive but better here LOL.
Not to mention leaving comments to other bloggers is a pain if your not on Blogger LOL.
It's been a Very hectic day today! Maddy kept me up till 3am coughing and sneezing and she's been a whining little butt today let me tell you. But I am off just wanted to throw that stuff out. The boys should be home soon.
*hugs*
Stephy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Welcome! :)
Glad you're blogging again, love.
XOXO
Welcome back to Blogger *hehe* AS you know, I recently made the switch back too.... I find it easier.
My lil ones have the coughs & sniffles too! Hope Maddy feels better soon!
*hugs*
~Jacquelyn
thanks for visiting my blog! hope to see your scrapbooking some time!! can't wait for the twilight movie!
Post a Comment