Needs to be dragged out back and shot. It's just a whirlwind of frustrations here.
Of course most of the time I'll bitch about small things but nothing as to what is REALLY going on here. It's a very frustrating place to be let me tell you.
For the past few mons one of the boys has been peeing on the bathroom floor in between the toilet and the tub. How do I know it's one of the boys? Because if Maddy tried to do it she'd hurt herself. There's not much space there to pee. But not only are they peeing on the floor but there also peeing on the plunger that's actually there and the shower curtain. Do you know how frustrating and just absolutely gross it is to go to use the bathroom and have it reek of piss? I have tried grounding the boys I have tried taking things away but it's still happening. And when asked who's doing it? We get the same damn answer from the both of them "Not me" Well it's someone doing it and it's making me pretty angry!
Elijah keeps clogging the toilet because he's using too much toilet paper. We've literally had to walk in there with him and give him an amount of toilet paper so he doesn't clog it! But yet the few times we don't do it Bam it's clogged. I asked him what happened at school or his mom's or wherever when he clogs the toilet there and he says he never does it there! So why does he do it here? Madison is 3 she wipes her own butt and I have seen her go overboard with toilet paper before and she has never clogged it. So why does Elijah keep doing it??
If you remember Elijah also used to take karate well over the summer we pulled him out because he was constantly coming home and using it on the other 2 kids. And I don't mean a karate chop I mean a straight grab the pressure point and drop the kids to the floor Karate move. We told his Sensei at the Karate place and he talked to him about it and a few days later he was doing it again. So we sat him down and asked him why he feels the need to use these moves on them and hurt them. And he said I'm NOT kidding you he replied with "I like to hurt them." When we asked Why he liked hurting them he responded with "Because it makes him feel good." Are you kidding me?? We told the wonderful Dr he was seeing at the time about it and the doctor told him when he felt the urge to hurt the other kids to exercise. That's all he told him. Are you kidding me? So we took out all violence away from him no violent video games no violent books no violent games and so on. Well he likes to draw he's a very artistic kid so he'd been drawing for awhile and then last week he decided to start drawing comic books and he brought the comic book in to show us and the comic book started off with a family on a plane talking and making jokes then showed the plane crashing and blowing up and the last frame showed people standing around the plane burning laughing and saying haha. Um how is that even funny? He was laughing like it was the greatest things. I about freaked. So I decided to go through the rest of the papers he'd been drawing right through and I found Countess pictures of people standing around holding weapons saying I'll kill you people dying in them. I'm sorry but to me this is NOT normal behavior! That might just be my opinion but I will not have it in my house. He also told Caleb and Madison that when they go to sleep ghosts and scary things come in your house and walk around and touch your things.
So now Caleb has to sleep with a night light and Madison is afraid to be in a room by herself. It's absolutely ridiculous. I just can't fathom why a child would do this. We finally found a therapist for him and he started going Friday after she heard some of the stuff he said ie. the violence she decided this Friday she wanted just Brett and I to come in and talk with her without him.
I mean what am I suppose to do? All this on top of trying to deal with Caleb's ADHD and his Bipolar and my Bipolar. This house is so fucked up. I'm frustrated all the time I feel like I'm constantly yelling at a child and were stuck relying on therapists who do it on there time when we need it all the time. This is crazy. Ugh! Okay I'm going to end now but I know I have tons more to write.
Stephy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Okay, who's Elijah? I must've missed something. LOL
oh hun i am so sorry i hope the therapists can get to the bottom of why your son is doing these things and help you all to cope and understand.the peeing next to the toilet thing? my 9 year old used to do that (when he was 6) we tried alsorts to stop him and in the end making him clean it himself was the thing that worked
ok... got your comment but didn't have an email address... yeap I'm in a 'burb of Buffalo.. if you ever get close let me know we'll hook up
hugs
Awww man hun, I hope you are able to do something, but I agree with Liza, see if he would try cleaning it up himself.
I wish my step son would do something else besides play retarded video games 24/7. He is absolutely lazy and not involved in sports or anything. All he wants to do is play video games, and he talks about video games, I swear he even thinks he's one of the characters in the video game, its pathetic. The bad thing, he's a junior in highschool and acts like a child.
I understand your frustration honey you know I DO! Sam does some of those similar things when it comes to death and people getting hurt, he talks about it like he WISHES something bad would happen. He used to love to make me cry because my cat ran away this summer and he would bring it up just to upset me! Yesterday though, he spilled something and freaked out and said he didn't deserve to live, he's a horrible child and he doesn't deserve to be on this earth.'
Scares the CRAP out of me personally. Keep your chin up babe. OX
Post a Comment