Friday, January 21, 2005

12 days left

Yep that's right only 12 days till my due date!  Where has the time gone?  And why won't it hurry up and come?  LOL!  Went to the doctors yesterday and she said my lil bean is already weighing in at probably 7 and a half lbs.  Caleb was 8.6 I was kind of hoping for a smaller baby but I don't think that's going to happen LOL!  Caleb is being just a little brat today.  There's no school today due to the weather and he's upset.  And all I keep hearing is  want my Daddy.He's walking around trying to wear Brett's slippers LOL!  He's been going through a Daddy stage lately not sure where it came from though.  I feel huge and uncomfortable moving is so hard now.   I keep having on and off contractions nothing exciting though.  On a happy note tomorrow I'm going baby clothes shopping with my mom.  It'll be so much fun to buy little girl clothes for once!  hehe!  But I am off going to try and entertain Caleb before he drives me crazy!  LOL!  *hugs*

No comments: