Monday, January 17, 2005

Hormones for sale!!

Anyone want some 3rd trimester hormones??  I'm finished with them!  Bah!  I'm ready to get this baby out!  16 day's till my due date!  Oh yes I'm counting down!  I had Caleb on my due date so I hold tiht to my due dates LOL!  I've been a complete irriatable bitch lately!  But on a happy note Brett is dealing with it VERY well!  I've been having extra strong contractions today!  First there 8 mins apart ten there 6 mins apart then they go to 4 mins apart then they just stop!  Ahhhh!  Brett's been good though he rubs my back through them!  He's been so great! 

     On another note I have to stop watching "A Baby Story" with Caleb around!  Earlier we were all sitting in the living room, and we statred asking Caleb about when the baby comes and he went on to tell us that I was going to the doctors and the doctor was going to help me get the baby out and she was going to come out of my pee pee and Daddy was going to sit there and say Push.  Cute but 3 yr olds don't need to know that LOL! 

   But I am off.  I need some rest!  *hugs*

No comments: