Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Hump Day?

LOL!  I was going to write the subject and I remembered back when I went to school Wednesday was always hump day hehe!  I got to spend all night in Labor and delivery last night!  Joy!  I had swollen feet and ankles and chest pain so they wanted me to come up to be evaluated well turns out I was severaly dehydrated!  And it made the babies heart rate go up too 170-180 not a good thing so I got to be put on an IV drip and I couldn't leave till they had put 2 bags in me.  Ugh!  Needless to say I was up half the night peeing!  But I still got up in time for Caleb to go to school.  All I got was a hug and a bye Mom.  He's really enjoying school.  I'm so happy!  He needs to be around kids his age.  And this way he's around kids and he learns.  Today marks 37 weeks!  21 more days to go 3 weeks!  Wow!  Not to mention it would be considered a full term baby now!   Whoo hoo!

TOmorrow is Brett's grandma's funeral.. I was informed I have to go!  And his mother called and informed me that Caleb is supposed to come also.  And she is getting Elijah tonight so he can go.  Am I the only one who thinks that young kids don't belong at funerals like this?? I mean she's getting Elijah out of school.  I find it a bit ridiculous.  Funerals just aren't the place for kids.  But maybe that's just me.  But I am off going to get some cleaning done before I have to go pick up Caleb.  *hugs*

No comments: