Hello! Sorry I haven't been updating! It's getting so close to my due date! 36 weeks today! And I can't wait my buddy has had it. My legs hurt all the time! I get Charley horses that wake me up 50 times a night not to mention the peeing. I can't wait to have my little girl home! Let's see where to start with updating LOL. The kid renting from us hasn't really been a problem if something bothers me I bring it up and he changes it. The above pic is of his dog Xavier and my sick baby. The dog had a pretty crappy life before our roomate took him in. So he's always flinching but he seems to be doing well. He's a big chicken and he doesn't like to be left alone at all. He climbs in your lap and sits there like a cat. Speaking of cats mine are none to pleased! Bubba has kind of showed his domeniance and whacked the dog and now there okay LOL. Simba is still iffy about it. And my poor Kiki she sleeps under my blanket all day until the dog goes upstairs then she comes out. Hopefully she'll get better. Caleb is sick again! And I I hate to say it but Brett's other son Elijah is to be blamed! Everytime Caleb plays with this kid he gets sick! And I told Brett last night that I don't care what he say's and I don't care what his mother says when Madison comes Elijah is not coming around her till I Definetly know he isn't sick! Monday Caleb had his well child check up and the doctor was very impressed with how well he was doing! She said he was well off for his age! He's 3 feet and 2 inches and weighs 41 lbs! And on Monday Caleb starts preschool! 8am-10:45! He's growing up so fast! We went to check the school out Monday so Brett could see it and we filled out all the forms. It was so weird signing the parent line and signing my own name LOL! Caleb's new teacher gave him 2 new books to look at and for us to read to him so that when he starts on Monday he can discuss the book with the rest of the class. And then on another note we had a scare a few days ago where my back was REALLY sore and I was having contractions so we went rushing to the doctors turned out I had a Yeast infection! Can we say embarassing?? I didn't even know! But that's getting all taken care of thankfully. And the dr said soon soon I'd have my baby girl I'm 40% effaced and only a fingertip opened but hey that's better then nothing LOL! Now we have to start getting ready here! I started washing all the baby clothes that were given to me by friends so that's a good start :). But I am off for now if I sit here any longer I'll regret it later. *hugs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment