Monday, January 10, 2005

Caleb's first day

Sorry the pic is so big!  I forgot to resize it!  It went quite well this morning I woke up and got and then got him ready and started for our walk to school.  He was so excited he talked the whole way there.  We got there and had to sit outside his classroom and wait for the bell.  As soon as it rang he walked into his class found his cubby hole put his stuff in it I grabbed him and gave him a hug he turned away from me said bye mom and went to sit with the class.  I was expecting so much more.  I always thought he was a little Momma's biy.  Oh but I'm so glad he went without a problem.  Just hard to let go of my baby.  They really do grow up so fast!

     On another note Brett's great Grandma died Saturday evening.  She was the Great Grandma that I actually liked.  So keep Brett in your thoughts.  Talk to you all soon!  I have 2 hrs to kill and I have no idea what to do with them LOL.  *hugs*

No comments: