Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Tuesday

I know my subject is pretty boring LOL.  Today Caleb has no school.  The morning and afternoon preschool alternates every Tuesday so he will only have school every other Tuesday.  I guess he enjoyed his first day he was happy and wound up when I picked him up but he didn't talk much about school he does want to go back so I guess that's a good sign LOL.  He told Brett more about his first day then he told me.  He had paint and shaving cream all over him when II picked him up.  And both the teachers said he fit in with the rest of the kids so I guess that's good.  He's really anal about dirty hands though LOL so they must have made a big deal about washing your hands.  Because when Brett got home from work of course his hands were all dirty and Caleb freaked out on him and told him not to touch anything until he washed his hands LOL.  And Caleb even took a nap yesterday afternoon Whoo hoo!  Only 45 mins because the stupid dog kept jumping on us.  Then when Brett got home we went to Sams Club to do some grocery shopping and let me tell you my legs were killing me.  I am so ready for this pregnancy to be OVER!  I'm sick of being tired sick of every body part hurting.  Sick of being every 3 mins and definetly sick of being so tired but not being able to get comfortable so that I can sleep.  *grumble*   At least there's only 22 more days left till my due date!  Whoo hoo!  But I am off going to get some cleaning done because as always we have errands to run when Brett gets home.  *hugs*

No comments: