Man I'm freezing right now LOL! It's like 20 something out which honestly in NY in December is Good but you know LOL! I'm too cheap to turn my heat on! And too lazy to go get a sweatshirt LOL. Today well yesterday my baby girl turned 10mons :( Where has the time gone?? She's huge!!!
This is how she plays with the cash register Uncle Chris gave us LOL! She's such a goofball.
I have no idea what she was doing in this picture! Notice her one sock missing?? She alway's takes off 1 sock and it takes me forever to find them! And she hides them in the oddest places LOL. That sock was inside of the cats house LOL. This weekend was pretty busy. Friday night as always we went to my Granparents for dinner. And then Saturday we went to a Christmas party at my friend Jennifer's work. Caleb didn't go with us because he decided to spend the weekend at Brett's mom's house Again! But at my friends Christmas party they had a Santa there and while all the other kids were talking to Santa Maddy was intrigued and kept trying to go get him so finally we sat her down on him and..................
That's right he scared her! Poor baby girl! She was not too pleased to be with him. There was also a clown there that Maddy followed around but I didn't get a picture! I always forget to take pictures. I have to remember to take more pics! Now that I have a place to share them where people actually like to look at them LOL. Brett's out of town with work tonight which sucks because this is my first night alone in this house. Which is probably why here it is 1am and I'm doing freaking laundry LOL. Earlier I made some orange rolls~Yeah here you go Lisa this is my type of cooking
LOL! I opened the package placed them on the pan and cooked LOL! Anyone else make these before? Am I the only one who seems tothink that they don't have enough frosting?? See those 2 at the bottom that have hardly any frosting on them? They look so naked LOL! I love these things though! They even smell freaking awesome! I have a friend that makes Soy tarts and she has a tart called Orange chiffon and it smells JUST like these things LOL! You can check her tarts out here http://sillybeanssoy.tripod.com/index.htm her pink Sugar is also too die for LOL! But I am off I suppose I'll go lay in bed and read. *hugs*

2 comments:
Hey, even me, Betty Crocker, needs a night off from baking every now and then and I make the cinnamon rolls that are by the same makers of those orange rolls! They are SCRUMDILICIOUS!!! I eat like 4 of them at one sitting and then they just sit in my stomach like rocks. Ahhhh, that's good eatin'!! The pics of Maddie are ADORABLE! My kids all had the very same reaction to Santa! Too cute!
Hugs and love,
Lisa
Mmm...the orange rolls look good. <grin>
As for Maddy...she is so big! She's just as big as Autumn, I think. And that is so funny about the socks. LOL At this age, they're always hiding things. Autumn is the same way.
XO,
bridgett
Post a Comment