Monday, December 19, 2005

Monday BS

So I'm not sure if anyone else has seen this but I saw it last night and it just annoyed the hell out of me.  I was on my other screen name and when I signed off this is the great thing I saw.

 

AOL is trying so hard to shove there advertisements up our @$$ it's crazy!  Everywhere you turn on AOL it's another ad!  Ugh!!  Okay enough vent I have a good long entry coming later.  *hugs*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know the ads are there, but I don't even notice them anymore.  They have MANY more though when you go to AOL through Internet Explorer or another provider.  I noticed that when I couldn't get into my AOL the normal way and went in through IE, talk about ads!  WOW, they had them ALL over the place!
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I am with Lisa, I don't even notice em anymore, LOL...  Just one of those ANNOYING things! HUGS