Tonight Caleb had his school concert! He was oh so cute! He sang this song. (if It doesn't work it's suppose to be Rudolph) It was oh so cute! Caleb was the ham of the show! He was dancing all around and only singing parts of the songs that he wanted to but when he did he sang Oh so loud LOL!
This is him and one of his best friends Micheal! Don't they both look like angels? All sweet and innocent LOL! Ha!!! While he was singing some teacher got the bright idea to put a microphone next to the kids so we could hear them better. Well there was only one child interested in the mircophone can you guess which one?
Grr my camera hates action shots but you get ther idea LOL! Those reindeer antlers were so cute but turned into a pain in the butt for him.
Such a little ham!! My mom and brother actually ended up coming which really mad my night I'm glad she decided to come. Ryan informed her that he was coming with or without her so she came LOL! We sat with her and my neighbor Jeanette her husband Eric and there son Sean who Maddy ended up playing with.
Her main goal was just trying to get the plug out of his moth LOL! He's exactly 3 mons younger then her. Cute babies :).
Okay now to end with the happiness and I can tell you why I am the worst mother on Earth! Let's start with me staying up late doing laundry not going upstairs till 2:30 and then of course being an idiot and reading till 3! So anyways I finally go to sleep and what happens at 4:30? You guessed it Maddy woke up! So I was up with her till 5 and then I passed right back out. Now here's where it starts going downhill when I got up to get Maddy I must have kicked the alarm because it was unplugged. But I wake up to Caleb telling me he has to go to school because Jeanette is here. And I'm telling him no it's not time to get up Jeanette isn't there the alarm hasn't gone off and he needs to go back to sleep and he again insisted that it was time to go to school. I again said Caleb go back to sleep and I roll over and fall asleep. Fast forward to 8:30 something shook me out of sleep. I look at the clock see it's not on so I look over at Brett's alarm clock and it say's 8:30 I say shit and Call Caleb no answer...So I call again Caleb....Again no answer. By this time I'm freaked I grab Maddy and start running through the house calling Caleb and nothing I pick up the phone and call Jeanette again no answer. I look near the front door and see Caleb's boots are gone. My stomach starts to feel sick and my phone rings I see it's Jeanette I pick it up and she tells me she took Caleb to school. And from what she told me. She came this morning and rang the doorbell and within a few minutes Caleb came downstairs and said he wasn't ready yet and he'd be right back. So he shuts the door and Jeanette waits a few more minutes and rings the doorbell again. This time Caleb opens the door with his hat and gloves on and he's working on getting his boots on he had his bookbag with his sneakers all packed and they left! So not only did I sleep in but my 4 year old got up got ready and went to school by himself!! So in one hand I'm proud that he can do that. On the other hand I completly feel like an awful mother. And I'm embaressed and angry with myself. Ugh! Okay enough it's 11 and I'm going to bed!! *hugs*

3 comments:
Oh, Stephy. You're far from an awful mother. It was an accident that the alarm got turned off...and you were exhausted.
But my gosh, woman. You must be so proud!! There is no way in the world Parker could get himself ready for school. Granted, he has a disability, but still! Caleb is one smart little cookie.
The pictures are adorable!
XO,
bridgett
That is so scary!!!!!! I would have been in a total panic just like you were!!! I would have also felt guilty. But, if I were Jeanette I would have woken you up and told you I was taking Caleb to school. Just thinking that you would wake up in a panic would be enough for me to say "Hey Steph, you can still sleep, but just want you to know that Caleb got himself all ready and I am leaving to take him to school now". That would have been so much nicer than waking up and not finding him! SCARY!! I am proud of him being so independant though! Who would have thought he would turn out to be like this?!?! What a good little boy you have! You are entitled to be exhausted by the way, you still have a baby at home! The pictures of the concert are adorable!!! :)
Hugs and love,
Lisa
OH STEPH I LOVE THOSE PICTURES!! And GO CALEB getting himself ready, oopsy didn't tell Mommy..... OMG The kids are so cute Steph! HUGS
Post a Comment