I have to get Caleb ready for bed in a few minutes, This weekend was crazy! Friday we went to my Grandparents as usual! I had to walk and pick Caleb up from school and let me tell you it was FREAKING cold! Stupid snow! I'll take snow for X-mas but that's all thank you LOL. Anyways! Saturday we went to The Picture People to get holiday pics taken. I'm not happy with them but that has nothing to do with the picture people it had to do with my kids.
This one of Caleb and Maddy is wicked cute but Caleb's chapped chin and Madison's scratch stick out way too much!
So we didn't get it. This one is a bit better not by much but better so we got this one
The misting made it look better. We also got one of all 3 kids to give to Brett's mom for Christmas I don't think it looks too bad.
We did not get this one of Caleb Brett said the chapped lips sticks out too much and he couldn't see spending all kinds of money on it. I have to say I agree.
We did get these 2 of Maddy they didn't hide the scratches but we have no professional pics of her so decided to get them
And we also got this one of Elijah
Brett and I are just planning on going back again near Madison's birthday. So hopefully I can keep Caleb from licking his lips and keep Madison away from the cats LOL. Last night we went to the Lights on the Lake. http://www.lightsonthelake.com/#new2005
It was a pretty good time then we went to McDonalds with the play place which of course the kids loved!!! Today after dropping Elijah off at home we headed out Christmas shopping. And spent TONS of money! I feel like an awful mom though. We bought Caleb a television DVD player and a V-smile for his room!! Not to mention some Karate activity thing Chutes and Ladders. SOme batman figurines and some Power Ranger figures. And small stuff. Then we got Maddy a Weebles play set an Elmo DVD. A push car like thing. An Elmo pretend phone. A Disney princess toy organizer and a my first purse and I have 3-4 Gymboree outfits for her. Spoiled Spoiled! I still can't believe we bought our 4 yr old his own tv! Someone tell me I'm not an awful parent? Do a lot of parents do this?? Okay hate to do it but I am off. Caleb needs a tubby so he can go to bed. *hugs*

3 comments:
My kids have had their own t.v. in their rooms since they were babies, so no, you won't hear from me that you are a bad mommy! LOL! Bethany STILL sleeps with hers on all night, but with the sound turned down and Emma used to have a music station on all night to help her sleep. The pictures turned out great even with the little boo-boos the kids had. The misted one came out really good, I am glad you picked that one! And, it's nice to see a pic of Elijah! He is one handsome boy! Don't worry though about the scratches and the chapped chin, you will look back on it one day and be able to tell a story of how they got those things and you will all laugh about it.
Hugs and love,
Lisa
BUSY BUSY! I love the pictures they are so precious!!! regardless if they turned out great or not, you'll always have them! HUGS
I'm in complete agreement about the snow! Only for Christmas and that's it! LOL
I think the pictures turned out well. Even with the boo boo's, the kids look happy and healthy. And that's all we can ask for, right? The misted one is really great. The kids are getting so big!
As for the TV thing? Parker has had one in his room since he was about a year old. <grin> So no...I can't call you a bad parent. As long as you monitor his time on it, I don't think it's a bad thing at all. Sounds like the kids are going to have a great Christmas!
XO,
bridgett
Post a Comment