Friday, December 9, 2005

TGIF

Whew what a morning!  Today just hasn't gone well this morning at all!!  It's not even 9am and I'm in such a pissy mood!! For starters Brett and I got in a fight and then Caleb was being a butt and we couldn't find his boots.  All because when I told him to put his stuff away he chose not too.  Maybe I'm awful because I expect to much of him.  But when a 4 year old makes his bed every morning and sets the table and all his other chores, Why can't he remember to put his boots away where they go??  Now onto why Brett's mad at me....Yesterday while I was making dinner (Brett was picking up his friend) I was in the kitchen and Caleb and Madison were in the living room.  Usually when I cook dinner Maddy is in her high chair in the kitchen with me but last night she wanted to stay in the living room with Caleb.  So I saw Simba walk in here and I yell to Caleb to keep the cat away from Maddy and if he goes near her chase him or call me.  Well not even 5 minutes later I hear her screaming!  And this is what that damn cat did to her.

It looked a heck of a lot worse yesterday.  But I hummed and hawed all night thinking about getting rid of the cat.  I was pretty determined too do it.  Which is a BIG thing for me!  I've had these cats a little over 10 years.  So Brett gets home and I tell him.  And his first words were "Well was she bugging him?"  And of course she was she was pulling at him and poking at him. And Brett said "Well then you can't blame him then can you?"  And I thought about it and he was right but I was still angry with the cat.  But fast forward to 6:30 this morning.....Maddy wakes up and I bring her in the bedroom and he starts bitching about Taking the cat for a long ride and disposing of him,Kicking the cat. beating the cat.  And I look at him and say "This is not the BS I want to hear when I first wake up."  And he responds with "That's not what I want to see first thing in the morning."  So we argue a bit more~I tell him where he can go and he leaves.  And that's when the boot incident happened.  Ugh!  Did I mention were going tomorrow for family pictures?? Of course huh?

   Anyways New topic!  The other day Danica and Bill came over to hang out and since it was close to bedtime we decided to just throw all 3 kids in bed together~Don't they look so cute?

hehe!  But I am off Maddy is pulling at my leg to eat and I have to get dressed.  *hugs*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!  I am so glad Steve made me get the cats declawed YEARS ago, or Sam would have looked like that tooo....  HUGS

Anonymous said...

That last picture is ADORABLE!  And, about Maddy and the cat, it won't be the first time this happens.  Well, unless the cat is killed by Brett or you that is.  LOL!  Unfortunately cats and children don't mix well, children don't have any clue about personal space and they tend to irritate kitties.  I am just upset that the scratch is so close to her eye!  WOW!  But, she is okay, so no need to hurt the cat over it.  Maybe now Maddy will learn not to go near the "bad kitty" as I am sure she thinks of him now.
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Cute bathtub picture!  

As for the kitty, it's happened to Parker before too.  It's just a shame it had to happen right before the professional pictures were taken.  

Thank goodness she's alright!

XO,
bridgett