skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Blah
Think I am going off to cry LOL. Here Brittany gets stalkers commenting on her journal and I get nada LOL. For those that don't know me....I'm kidding I could care less if people comment or not. I like to write I enjoy it. That's all that matters. Started working on another MySpace why? I have no idea mostly just to make MySpace layouts to test them so I don't have to screw with my main one. Here it is if y wanna see it. HERE I'm going to edit my regular MySpace later once I figure out why everytime I use a generator it gets rid of my About me and who I'd like to meet. LOL! I think I might have figured it out last night.
Woke up and Maddy and Caleb have spent the day TRASHING the living room and when I say trashing I mean TRASHING! They got blocks and tea party crap everywhere. They have been in there cleaning for the past 45 mins. And I'm not helping. Caleb has a doctors appt. tonight at 5:30 we have to see about changing his ADHD meds. Even he says there not working for the whole day anymore and he can't calm his brain down. My poor Monkey. But I am off gotta get dishes going and some vaccuming.
*hugs*
2 comments:
You already do great graphic work...I bet your layouts are FAB!!
Hugs Love
God, I know all about thrashing!!! LOL
My kids are great at making messes.
Thankfully, they're starting to get to the point where they help clean up. It was a struggle for awhile though.
Good luck at Caleb's doc's appointment!
Post a Comment