Okay before I start my vent I just want to say Caleb did get his meds upped but we won't know if there's a difference till Brett gets paid on Friday and we can buy them. Okay now on to myself. I have been having HORRIBLE cramps and I don't mean when I get my period I mean all the time! The pain is in my stomach and my back and I have it everyday. When I get my period the pain is so excrutiating that I honestly feel like I have to rush to the hospital and start pushing because I'm in labor. Now I don't know about you but to me this is NOT normal! So last month I had my period and the pain was so bad I spent the week (usually cramps only bother me the first few days) But I ended up spending the week laid up in bed and the couch I was in so much pain I was in tears. Brett said he woke up in the middle of the night and I was thrashing around moaning and whining clutching my stomach while I was sleeping. Again to me this is NOT normal. Did I also mention everytime Brett and I have sex it hurts? And that for the next few days afterwards the pain is so bad it hurts when I pee. So anyways my last period I call my doctor I have been having pain for awhile but never called the doctor because well there period cramps ya know? But the pain was just so bad that I couldn't handle it anymore so I set up an appt for the following week. I go in get the horrible pap smear and we set up for me to get a tranvaginal sonogram done the following week at the lab. During the exam she's pushing and poking and asking me does it hurt here? Does it hurt here? And everywhere she pushed was fine till she hit an ovary then I about jumped off the table and she said okay all the pain is in your ovaries so the sonogram should be able to tell us what's wrong. Okay so the next week I get the results back from the pap smear and everything that was tested during that is good to go nothing wrong. Okay good so then I get my freaking Period again!! The day before I'm suppose to go in for my sonogram okay my period has NEVER been irregular! If my period is suppose to be here on the 6th it comes on the 6th! No ifs ands or buts about it. It's never been early and it's only been late twice! Meet Caleb and Madison LOL. So I call my doctor and she reschedules my sonogram for the following week and she writes me a script for the pain Whoo hoo Awesome pain meds. I take the pain meds and guess what? They only take the pain away for an hour maybe 2 no longer! I can only take these pills every 4 hours! UGH!!!!! So finally the day of my sonogram which was Friday I go in and I'm in pain during the Whole exam practicly in tears. And they tell me they will get the results to my doctor tonight. Okay YAY quick results! I call the doctors office on my way home and my doctor had a death in the family and she was going to be out of the office till Monday! (today) So I have to go all weekend nervous paranoid and all that good stuff oh and of course in pain. So I get up this morning and call the doc no my test results aren't even there yet they'll call me when they get there. I called at least 5 times throughout the day. FINALLY at 4:30 they call test came back fine there was nothing shown. Okay good right? Well then where in the hell is this pain coming from and why won't it go away?? I asked the nurse what the doctor wanted me to do about the pain. And she says Oh it's not getting any better? Um hello? No! I didn't call 5 times today because I felt fine! So Ugh she'll talk to the doctor and I can call tomorrow to find out! So another freaking day of waiting! I want to know what's wrong with my body! These cramps are horrile I can't even have sex with my husband. I'm waking up with night sweats. So whatever is wrong is causing havoc on my hormones and I'm on no birth control or anything like that so what can it be? Okay enough of my bitching I am off. Brett's out of town till Wednesday so I'm heading to bed.
*hugs*
Monday, July 30, 2007
Angry with my Body!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
My God, Steph! It almost sounds like either cysts in your ovaries or endometriosis. Or maybe both.
But you need to FORCE your docs to do something. Otherwise they'll just keep fucking around and you'll be in misery even longer.
I'm thinking of you, luv. Hope it gets better.
Oh, and thanks for writing back to Parker. LOL He loves it.
XOXO,
bridgett
Post a Comment