Okay I gave up I'll have to try another time was getting to frusterated! I did have her say Hi Bridgette and Brittany though LOL. It's quarter after 9 and she's still awake Caleb isn't even home. His friend Zach's mom picked him up and brought him to Zach's grandma's to go swimming. He should be here soon. Maddy keeps asking where her Daddy is and I keep telling her he has to sleep at work and she says no he not! he just called and Maddy blew him off to watch Scooby Doo LOL! What a goof. So I was messing around on you tube and I found this video~~Grab tissues cuz you'll need them!
Can we say horrible?? I bawled like a baby! Some people make me sick! Anyways I am off gotta get Maddy to bed and wait for Caleb.
*hugs*
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment