
I want to make a border for the side of my journal but I just haven't felt like it LOL.
You can see all the wedding pics here MY FOTKI click on the first pic then just keep clicking next to get the full effect. I have been playing in PSP a lot here is a little thing of recent tags I have made.
![]() ![]() |
![]() ![]() |
Hope that worked.
I've been feeling pretty sick lately. Pounding headache stomach cramps that would make a grown man cry and everytime I take any aspirin for my headache I puke. Wonderful huh? Finally went to the doctors though and low and behold the headaches are from stress and the stomach cramps were still not to sure what there from all we know is that it's my ova. I have to go in next week for a transvaginal appt. Can we say EW! I so don't want to deal with that but I have to found out why the pain is there. And they did a blood test and can you believe I have High Cholesterol? Um what? No offence but I thought that was an old peoples problem. So I'm suppose to be watching what I eat, But I love meat LOL I love steak and burgers. But I am trying LOL.
Madison is doing excellent on potty training I still have her in a diaper at night though. Sometimes during the day she'll have a start of an accident because she tries to hold it till the last minute. Caleb seems to be used to his ADHD meds so there not working to the full effect right now and oh you can tell! Not to mention he has become VERY mouthy these past few days. Enough to make ya want to scream!
Other then that I haven't really been doing anything. Watching Big Brother! God I love that show! Anyone who watches it what do you think so far?? I want Jen out of there! Her me me me attitude makes me want to bang my head on the wall. Okay I am off maybe more later.
*hugs*





2 comments:
I love that photo of you as well!
Hugs!
P.S: Love your tag work BTW ;)
Stephy, that is a great picture of you. You look so at peace.
And yes, I'm a Big Brother addict too. :)
Jen is ANNOYING AS HELL. And DUMB!
Also can't stand Jessica. Blah.
I find myself liking Eric, Zach, Danielle, Dick, Jameka, and Dustin.
Eric's probably my favorite. These assigments he's getting crack me up!!! LOL
XOXO,
bridgett
I really hope you start feeling better soon!
Post a Comment