Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Just a day

So my camera kicked the bucket! I turn it on and it turns off then it will randomly turn itself on and not turn off.  So either it's broke or it's possessed.  LOL!  So were going to go with broke. 
   Not really to much is going on here.  Caleb's dose doesn't seem to be helping much anymore in fact tonight he even said tonight that his mind was starting to go crazy again and he wishes he could take another medicine in the afternoon so when the 5yr old is noticing the issues I worry.  And tomorrow Brett has to go out of town so it's going to be a looong day I'll probably just have the kiddos crash in my bed with me.
   I wish I had my camera Maddy undressed herself today so she could redress herself "By herself"  She did good with her underwear and her shorts but her shirt was on inside out and backwards LOL
   Another Maddy funny from today she told me she had to poop so I brought her to the potty and she's sitting there talking in this deep grunting voice and say's "I have to push"  Then waits a minute and grumbles "Shoot"  I had to walk away so she didn't see me laugh!
   And of course a Caleb funny!  I was sitting in the computer room and Caleb and Madison were in the living room cleaning.  I was waiting for them to finish so I could vacuum.  And then I hear them yelling at each other and Caleb come walking in and say's "Mom apparently Maddy doesn't want to clean she want to play instead."  And as he says play he does this finger thing where he takes two fingers and bends them I can't even explain what it is he did LOL I can see it but I can't explain it.  Caleb said he learned it from Spongebob LOL.
   And off topic in a while different direction we bought Chocolate Chip pop tarts and let me tell you they are WONDERFUL!  And I don't like chocolate that much LOL.  But I am off see you all later.

*hugs*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my camera did that once and i thought it was shot...but it ended up being the batteries....are they new batteries?

Anonymous said...

LMAO @ Maddie!

I wish I could get my munchkins potty trained.
Any words of advice?  Autumn tells me she has to pee, but then she just sits there jabbering away and not doing a thing.  

*sigh*

XOXO,
bridgett