I got the new Harry Potter book Saturday and might I add it was WONDERFUL! Oh yes already finished it LOL. Then yesterday Brett and I went to see the 5th movie. Good Good movie! Excellent graphics! How sad is it that that was my first time going to the movie's in 3 years? Last time I went we saw Harry Potter 2! So sad! I made small video yesterday with my new cam that's uploading right now so I can show you. Anyone know how to resize a video? I went to upload one to MySpace and it was it was too big! I did get some pics of the kids outside also.
Bubba kitty under the trees.
They were playing pirates!
And Madison had on her new play shoes that she just Loves! She's gonna hurt herself the way she runs and jumps with them. But I guess if she loves it right?
I've been trying to get the kids to play outside more. Maddy would be out there all day everyday if you let her where Caleb would rather sit in the house. I've had to tremendously cut down his video game time. It's all he seems to want to do. I just don't know. We go back Wednesday to the doctors for him as his medicine is starting to wear off Way too early and it's making it hard for him to sleep. Infact he asked me the other day if he could take another pill around lunchtime because he's brain is going crazy and he wants it to slow down. I'm kind of glad that he understands what the medicine does and it does help him, But on the other hand I feel horrible that my baby needs to take a pill everyday just to slow him down. Or make his brain not so crazy as he puts is. I feel bad for him, he does it no problem though.
Okay GRR I finished uploading the video and it says it's being processed! So I am going to end now and share the video later.
*hugs*

No comments:
Post a Comment