Well just got off the phone with my doctor and she is calling me in a prescription for some pain pills to stop this pain. I can't even explain to you how bad it is. The pain is on my stomach my back if I get up and walk around I get dizzy with hot flashes. Just not fun! On a lighter and better note everyone knows how my camera kicked the bucket well Hubby bought me a new one today!! So I had to gather my strength so I could play. Her room Was clean this morning! My future Rockstar! And just a random picture of some flowers up front LOL.
*hugs*
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Glad you're feeling better, hun. Your kids are adorable!
Just a small town girl living in a lonely world..No really 30 doing the married stay at home mom trying to take care of my kids and not losing myself through it all.
1 comment:
Glad you're feeling better, hun.
Your kids are adorable!
Post a Comment