Everything Must Go by Elizabeth FlockMy review
rating: 1 of 5 stars
Yeah this book was just weird and confusing!
You read the back and your thinking ohh this sounds so good and then you start reading it and it goes on and on and on.
This is what the back says read at your own risk LOL.
Compared to some, Henry Powell's life has been lucky, if inauspicious. Yet Henry is impossibly stuck, unable to reconcile the dreams and expectations of his promising youth with the reality of the unassuming, vaguely dissatisfied clothing store clerk he has become.
As weeks turn into months and months into years, the shop becomes Henry's only window to the world, where he marks time by the milestones of his former classmates' lives.
But his day-to-day measured existence inadvertently conceals a fracture that has caused the disintegration of his family, one that will ultimately reveal the Henry that might have been.
View all my reviews.
Yeah was disappointed with that book. Reading another one of course so hoping for better LOL. Not much at all today! Woke up pretty itchy and was pissy about it. But then to make matters EVEN better my monthly visitor came and that was Horrible! Cramps from hell. And reading online and know what it all says?? Aspirin can make hives worse. So most of the day I just laid on the couch in agony. But by 5 I couldn't handle it anymore so I took some Aleve....And an hour later wasn't in so much pain and the hives haven't bothered me too much so that is a plus!
I have to get up extra early tomorrow because Caleb has an appt at 8am and my Grandpa is planning on driving us so Mr always early is picking us up at 7:15 Which is Usually the time my alarm goes off. My cell phone has 3 alarms and I am setting all 3 so I can get up extra early so I can have coffee before I have to go LOL. Shouldn't be too long tomorrow just a quick catch up and med refills. Which he does need.
And on that note I have to head to bed.
*hugs*

3 comments:
Stephy I am DYING here. That sounds SOOOO good and now your review is making me not get it but I LOVE what is says on the back of the book. Ugh Ugh. Ok scrolling past. HARD stuff here!
:D
BTW You have me obsesses with posting my books on that darned website. lol
Ummm...I think I'll have to pass on that book. LOL
I do hope you're feeling better today. Poor girl. :(
XOXO
Okay then. That book is now off my Christmas wish list.
Post a Comment