Plus you get more of the story here ;)
Going to start off with the boys new past time.
Look at the arm on my baby

And he's getting over his fear of catching the ball also LOL.

Elijah's got a pretty good arm on himself also
Throwing it right to Brett.

And of course the Madders who's pretty ballsy to stand right under the football game and act like the balls not flying over her head LOL.

We had Chloe (My MIL's Dog) spending the night so that's why she has the stick. Her and Chloe were running around and chasing each other trying to get the stick. It was a lot of fun watching them all play.
Now our trip to the zoo. It was fun. We had Caleb had two boys from his class in our group so it was all boys besides Maddy and I. It was HOT though so as usual all the animals were hiding. But here are the pics I did get.
This snake....Now this snake pulled a Harry Potter on us and raised itself right up to face level with the kids and then spit (yes I know he was "smelling" us but to me it looked like spitting) Well he spit all over the window and dragged himself down it was creepy LMAO. Think Jeepers Creepers pt 2 where the creey thing is licking the bus window LMAO.

And the Lions wouldn't even turn and look at us but I have to say look at the balls on this Lion LMAO. Yes my mind is in the gutter.

Then we let the kids play at the park. It's not a great park but the four kids sure had fun playing chase around it.

They have a Penguin exhibit and there's suppose to be a whole bunch including a new baby! But this is the only one that came out while we were there.

And this little guy well there were signs everywhere stating Watch out for Woodchuck he is Not a zoo animal and he bites! I so wish I could have taken a picture of the sign but I didn't even think about it and here we were just walking and bam there he was eating so I took a quick pic.

For Mother's day Brett bought me a small rose bush, And Caleb at his old school planted a flower of some sort for me and Maddy has been dying to have her own garden so today my Grandma came over so she could start one.
Here she is getting ready to start.

And then Grandma showed her what she needed to do.

Sure didn't take long for her to catch on she jumped right in with a shovel to dig the holes.

And here she is pulling some weeds she found

And now on to the finished product. Grandma ended up coming back over to bring Maddy a little bird that says "My Garden" and then a cute little girl with her dog statue.
Here's the left side with the bird

And here's the right side with the little girl

And that has been the past few days. But I am off now I have to get up early with the kids and my friends suppose to stop over with more books Hooray!
*hugs*

4 comments:
Oh yea...the spitting snake is creepy! Agghh.
I'm cracking up over the lion's balls. LOL
Loved the pictures!!!
XOXO
p.s I LOVE the tag!!!
love the pics...too funny about the balls.
Thanks for the smile today!!! Jennifer
Great pictures.
Haha, the lions balls!!! You are too funny.
Its seems like all the kids are playing baseball these days. I have even caught myself going go a couple of games.
Have a great day!
Yeah no ball for me.
The first time I threw it..It flew hit the tree bounced back and hit Maddy in the face. LOL.
Post a Comment