Monday, May 4, 2009

Yep still itchy

LOL I was really hoping to update with something good but nope sorry LOL.
I did call my doctor though and she said there's not much we can do until we figure out what's causing the hives. Which I guess helps me because it's not like we can afford the $25 co-pay. She pretty much just told me to stick with Benedryl and Calamine lotion. And I just have to watch what I eat and monitor everything. BLAH! But then she throws in "Well it could also be stress"
Stress? Me? Never! Ha!
Other then that not much has been going on. I'm finally catching up on my soap opera LOL. I'm only up to April 6th LOL I'll get there slowly. I have so many DVR'd shows were running out of room on the DVR LOL. So Brett jumped on me to start watching them LOL.
Oh and can I mention my damn washer is making a squeaking noise right now? I got thinking that maybe it was Brett's work clothes causing my hives as he is in a lot of buildings with a lot of chemicals and as I do wash his clothes in the washer maybe that's causing it. So I'm running a load of water and bleach to see if just maybe that will clean out the washer and that could be causing it. I have no idea LOL. I'm grasping at straws here.
But I am off going to finish watching this episode and I'm gonna take my Benedryl and head to bed and read.
*hugs*

1 comment:

Bridgett said...

Nah...what you have isn't stress. Something is seriously going on with your immune system right now.

I wish I could recommend something for you. I know you must be miserable. :(

XOXO