Saturday, May 2, 2009

Oh this stinks!!

Riding the Bus with My Sister: A True Life Journey Riding the Bus with My Sister: A True Life Journey by Rachel Simon


My review


rating: 4 of 5 stars
This was a good book.

A little hard to get through as it does drag on a bit.

This is what the book says

Beth is a spirited woman with mental retardation, who spends nearly every day riding the buses in Philadelphia. The drivers, a lively group, are her mentors; her fellow passengers are her community. When Beth asks her sister Rachel to accompany her on the buses for one year, they take a transcendent journey together that changes Rachel's life in incredible ways and leads her to accept her sister at long last-teaching her to slow down and enjoy the ride.




View all my reviews.


I haven't done much of anything today or yesterday as I have completely broken out into hives. I look horrible. All over my neck arms and my poor boobs! I am itchy as hell. And trying not to itch is horrible. I took some Benedryl and it knocked me right out. But as soon as the Benedryl wore off it started itching again. Put Calamine lotion all over it and that's not even helping. I'm not sure what to do. And I'm not sure what caused it which is driving me insane. Hopefully more later.
*hugs*

1 comment:

Bridgett said...

What caused the hives?