Wednesday, January 21, 2004

2 year old frustration

ANyone want to borrow a 2 yr old??  He's driving me nuts but at the same time being oh so cute!  Let's start with last night~Brett was cooking dinner and I was getting the table ready and what not~And it got really quiet and we heard PLOP the sound of something going in the toilet!  So I go running upstairs and there in the toilet sits Caleb's sing along care bear!  So I rush downstairs and hurry and take the batteries out and set it on the counter on a towel~And I got up this morning and it's still wet so I doubt it's ever going to work again~Ugh!  Then today he throws Monkey in the toilet!  Geez!  So Monkey is in the dryer hopefully drying!  But I'm on the phone with Danica and I'm telling her about monkey and Caleb comes over looks at me and says I a boy!  LOL!  So cute!  I finally got motivated to clean today!  About time LOL!  So I was upsatirs cleaning Caleb's room and he was in my room and he yells mommy mamere so I go in my room and he's layingin my bed with bink and he's pretending to snore LOL!  Such a busy busy lil man!  But I am off gonna do some cleaning and then call my digital camera people and see if they know what's wrong with it because I miss it LOL!  *hugs*

No comments: