Sunday, January 11, 2004

Tired~Where's that mood?? HMMM

Sheesh where have I been?? LOL!  Let's see where can I start Baby Kyle doing good~Staying with a foster family till everything is figured out~No permenet damage so far~He has to have more tests when he's 6 mons,  Danielle is in jail~Her mom wants me to write her and support her~Can I?? She told her mother she didn't say anything because he said he'd kill her~But my point is IT'S HER CHILD!  I would do anything for my baby!  Today we took him to get a hair cut~And OMG he is such a little cutie!  Him's looks so handsome or hamsom in his workds!  Earlier we were watching Playhouse Disney and The Wiggles were on and they were singing there song "Playhouse Disney"  And whenever they would say Playhouse Caleb would say Disme it was So cute!  Little man was having problems pooping because he was holding it~So we gave him some mineral oil and it's cleaning him right out! <YUCK>  But now his butt is sore!  Ugh ya just can't win!  I finally bought the tickets to see Toy STory 2 on Ice he is going to be sooo excited!  Hopefully he will behave as well as he did when we went and saw The Wiggles in concert!  Um not too much to say~I'll write back later. *hugs*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my neice had the same problem with holding her poop in so the doctor recommended my sis giving my neice prune juice?? i thought that was odd but it worked. i hope he'll like toy story. unfortunately i dont get the wiggles lol but my neices love them