Wednesday, January 28, 2004
Is it really Wednesday? I'm sure it's Monday again
Well I stayed up wicked late last night! I'm determined to get at least a few chapters done in the book I'm writing! And thank god Brett has his laptop now I can write in bed. I got alot done last night too! But of course after I finished I found like 50 things I wanted to either add or take out. It will be done sometime. Clabe is going through the terrible two's that's all it is! I keep teeling myself this! This morning I woke up to coffee from my bedroom down the stairs through the living room into the dining room and all over the kitchen! Not to mention he finger painted all over my stove with butter. It took me a good half hour to clean up his mess! And yet I can still feel coffee grounds on the floor! Ugh! Children! I hope I'm not the only mom with a two year old going through this. I's completly frustrating! My dad wrote me back and I'm honestly just completly sich of his cop outs and excuses! I'm going to do exactly what my grandma said and just let it go. Maybe as I get older I'll understand where he is coming from and respect him more, But for now I can't sit here and stress myself out over it. It's not really worth it. I have enough Bs going on in my life that I don't need his shit too! But I am off planning on doing something productive today. Probably just writing more in my story!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment