Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Cleaning again

Seems with a 2 yr old and a hubby I'm never done cleaning!  SHeesh!  Today so far I've cleaned inside all the cupboards in my Entaertainment center and I got tons of laundry done all my dishes done!  My room and Caleb's!  Bathroom has bleach and stuff soaking I've even mopped the stairs!  Now I'm working on the living room.  But I needed a ciggy break was going to go crazy!  I've been cleaning for hours!  And Brett should be home in a half hour and I'm not close to being done.  But he kills my motivation!  Ugh!  Men!  I have Caleb in his room and I'm hoping he eventually falls asleep!  But we'll see I doubt it but I can hope. LOL!  Other then clean I really haven't done anything at all today.  I got up and signed online and Brett was on so I talked to him for quite awhile.  He's such a sweetie LOL!  I'm hoping my camera card reader will be here today but I'll probably have to wait till tomorrow ugh!  I hate waiting LOL!  Caleb dumped juice EVERYWHERE today!  That's where my main motivatation started.  But I better head out Got more cleaning to do and ciggy is gone.

No comments: