Tuesday, January 6, 2004
Motivation????
Can someone tell me where my motivation went?? I completly lost it! I got up this morning did all my dishes cleaned the kitchen~mopped and swept then moved on to the dining room~GOt dining room clean (Except kitchen table and computer desk) Got 2 loads of laundry done~And now I'm dead LOL! I don't feel like doing shit! Blah! Went to the dentist yesterday got my front tooth fixed again~I have a temporary tooth on and then next week I'll get a permanet I think it looks stupid Brett say's it looks fine~But you know men LOL! So Caleb can say uncle Ryan now~But he says Kunkle Ian~But it's wicked cute! He's been so busy lately! No naps either! But I'm determined to get this house spotless hard with a 2 yr old but I'm gonna do it~Just to prove to Brett that even though I'm not working I still do shit and do stuff all day! But I am off to find my motivation! *hugs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
good luck gettin ur house clean with a 2 year old. i have a 3 year old neice and a 5 year old neice whenever they visit its like a whirlwind of hands throwing stuff everywhere. well happy cleaning!
Post a Comment