Friday, January 2, 2004

Sheesh

Not really too much to write about!  Past few day's have been pretty crappy!  Let's see New Years Eve my mom and her boyfriend came over and they stayed till like 10 (old people sheesh LOL)  So then Brett starts to fall asleep and I'm like what the hell!  So at midnight we watch the ball drop Brett kisses me then heads off to bed~So I try and call Jenny and she has people over she'll call me back~I call Bill and he's not home!  Sheesh I have no life~So I sit and watch sappy video's and cry!  Then yesterday I was having one of my blah days and just wanted to be left alone!  And of course noone would leave me alone!  So I take a 3 hr nap~Don't wake up till 5 ugh!  Then I pretty much do nothing at all! And on the schedule today?? A whole bunch of Nothing!  So I am off now~It's 10am and I'm going to go wake Brett up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wake him up lol! come on back by my page at

Anonymous said...

Your week sounds a lot like mine. Boring, boring, boring.