Tuesday, January 13, 2004
Why am I still up??
So that's the question of the night~Why in the hell am I still up?? I just can't sleep! I did all my PSP requests (all 80 of them) And I went through all my mail~And finished my book! I'm multitalented but now I'm still awake! My stomach feels all weird how to explain the way it does feel! Earlier Caleb had me cracking up~He knocked over our blanket holder and was sitting in the middle of it with Monkey just talking away! Brett keeps waking up~I'm waiting for him to come down and say "Why in the hell aren't you sleeping" LOL! So I hardly talk to Jenny anymore and when I do were on the phone with Josh! I mean comeon he's 17! A lil youngin! I love Jenny and all but I can think of other things I'd rather be doing to a little 17 yr old wiggy G! In fact she hardly calls me~She didn't even call me tonight like she usually does! What the heck?? Makes me feel like were in Highschool all over again! Well I suppose I should go lay down~I'll probably end up watching CSI or something in that matter~See ya later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment