Thursday, January 22, 2004

Pointless Rambles

Hmm today is definetly a weird day!  My lil monkey just isn't himself today!  He woke me up around 8am and we came downsatirs and he's been laying on the couch ever since then.  My poor monka chunk.  He comes over to me and climbs in my lap and just cuddles with me which is a great feeling!  But then goes right back to the couch!  We have a sheet over our couch because it looks so ghetto~And he pulled it off and curled up under it with his monkey!  I feel so bad for him.  I gave him toast with peanut butter for breakfast at 9am and he's still picking at it, It's now 12 and he's finishing the rest of it up~Can't be to tasty but I tried to take it in the kitchen and he told me no!  Hmm!  Not to mention I'm not feeling all to hot either~It could be just my monthly coming but if not then hmmm~It is a little late~That's different~Could be something else though not going to think about that just yet though don't want to jinx myself either way.  We went to ROn's last night it was pretty fun~We watched American Idol~Brett and I don't watch it but they do it was interesting~Why would anyone want to embaress themselves like that is beyond me!  Caleb behaved so well over there it was suprising!  Half the time he sat with me and cuddled!  My lil man!  But I am off~I've spent way too much time on line today!  I was copying poems from way back when in my other journal~So I'm off to do some cleaning not too much to do today though whoo hoo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awe well i hope u and ur lil man start to feeling like normal again and american idol is too funny to me lol