Monday, December 27, 2004

Christmas is Finally over

Man am I finally glad Christmas is over!  We made out pretty good if I must say so myself LOL!  Let's see My Grandparents got Brett and I new flannel sheets for our bed and a new quilt.  They got Caleb a Spiderman fleece blanket and a couple books for his leap pad.  Melissa got Caleb a remote control car.  My mom got Brett and I new pots and pans and utensils since the Teflon was peeling off of ours.  My mom got Brett new slippers and I got the indestructuble keyboard!  Which kicks ass!  Pretty hard to get used to though!  Which is why there are many typing mistakes LOL!  She got Caleb a crapload of stuff!  But mostly his Hess truck.  And her and I slit the cost of tickets to see Disney on Ice next weekend!  Brett got me a tracphone.  Not sure what I need a tracphone for but he said it makes him feel better knowing I have one so okay.  And then Brett's friend Chris!  Where do I start?  We weren't expecting anything at all from him and he showed up bright and early Christmas morning with a Drum set for Caleb!  I'm still trying to figure out who uses it more Brett and Chris or Caleb LOL!  Chris got me 100 minutes for my cell phone, He got Brett the Jimmy Hendrix box set of cd's and he got us both to share a Sam's membership card!  Not to mention a crapload of Dunkin Donut bucks for Brett!  I was shocked to say the least!  Hope everyone else's Christmas went as well!  Now I'm here alone for the week because Brett is out of town till Thursday!  Ryan was supposed to come stay with me but he's sicker then hell!  He went to the doctors today and she has him on all kinds of meds and he had to do 2 breathing treatments at her office!  I talked to him earlier and he seemed better so that's good!  I suppose I better get going!  *hugs*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for Caleb!  Sounds like he had quite a Christmas!  I wish Parker were interested in opening his presents.  He's just not at all.  All that wrapping for nothing!  

Hope you're feeling well, Stephy!

Love,
Bridgett