Sunday, September 11, 2005
GRR I'm kicking myself!!!!
I am kicking myself! We went to Brett's mom's for dinner and guessw what I left there?? My damn camera! Can you believe it?? I'm kicking myself! I'm going to BEG Brett to Please go there and get it before I have to get Caleb up! Man! I reminded myself 5 times to grab it! But I was so tired when we went to leave! Grr! Well on that note this song is Little Ghost by The White Stripes and oddly enough this is one of Caleb's favorite songs. He'll walk around singing it. I'll have to get more pics! He's obsessed with Daddy! Everything Daddy does he has to do. So obviously he plays his guitar and the drums. But it's pretty funny hearing your 3yr old strumming on his guitar singing this song LOL! Hopefully it works. Not too much is going on. I've been obsessivly reading a GREAT book! Lisa you better go get it LOL! And thank you Dezz I can't stop reading it! I'm staying up late just to read it LOL! The book is The Outlander by Diana Gabaldon. ANd Thankfully I have a Half.com GC because I'm buying book 2 tonight LOL! But I am off gotta write a note to Hubby begging him to get my camera and then get ready for bed and read LOL! *hugs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Brett BETTER go and get that camera!!! Tomorrow is a big day for Caleb!!! I would never forgive him if he didn't go and get it, even though you forgot it, so what, you NEED that camera for tomorrow!!! Okay, okay, I will get that darned book this weekend! As soon as I am done with the one I am reading, I will start that million page book! ;)
Hugs and love,
Lisa
SO did you get it back? how was the big day?? HUGS OX
I'll have to try out this author. I've never read any of her books. Thanks for the suggestion.
Hope you got your camera back!!
Love,
bridgett
Post a Comment