My journal and I are getting ready to fight! I'm trying to put music in and it's just not going for it. *grumble* By chance it decides to work it's The Baby by Blake Shelton. Such a nice song. Reminds me of my Grandma on my Dad's side. She died 3 days before I gave birth to Caleb. I was but I wasn't close to her you know what I mean? She was always the "fun" Grandma never yelling and always joking around with you. Man I miss her.
But I don't want to think about that! Today's a sad enough day anyways. It's the anniversary of a bad attack on America! Such a sad day! Brett's been watching a lot off different stuff about it on the History Channel and I just can't bring myself to watch it. Give me a Lifetime movie over things that are or have gone on in the world.
Today is also my cousin Melissa's 13th Birthday! Happy Birthday hunny! I remember changing her diapers when she was just Madison's age. I feel old! ANd I know I know I'm not that old but someday's I feel it. We went to her birthday party yesterday. It was at a local park out here. It was okay a bit chilly and we pretty much stayed bundled up the whole time. I did get some really cute pictures of Maddy playing on a swing I'll have to post them later. After the party we went to my Grandparents for dinner. Which was fun. I love spending time with my grandparents.
Today our plan is to head to Brett's mom's house to "visit" and eat dinner this was all planned by mister Caleb. LOL! He's such a goof sometimes. He starts school tomorrow. He'll be going 8-2 I still can't believe he's old enough to start school. Crazy! It'll be nice and pleasent the first week but then I'm going to miss him Like CRAZY. That's the way it always goes LOL.
But I suppose I should get off my lazy butt and get cleaning. *hugs*

3 comments:
Ahh good old lake breeze! Did you go to the lake? Well hope you have a good weekend! HUGS OX
Can't wait to see the pictures of Maddy!
And good luck to Mr. Caleb on his first
day of school. He'll do fantastic. And
you'll do fine too, mommy. <grin>
Love,
bridgett
Good luck to Caleb tomorrow!!! What a big boy already! WOW!!!!! Take lots of pictures! Can't wait to see how handsome he looks on his first full day of school! And, I can't wait to see Maddy's new pics!
Hugs and love,
Lisa
Post a Comment