Well what a busy few day's it's been! Where should I start? Hmm! Caleb's new teacher came over today to visit with him so Monday she wouldn't be a stranger. Pretty nice I think. He showed her how he could write his first and last name (I didn't even know he could write his last name) And she was suprised and before she left said He was a very smart little boy and he was going to be ahead of a lot of the kids in his class!! Earlier him and I were working on these Preschool workbooks I bought him and you guys I did not realize how smart he really is! On one of the activities it showed 2 pictures and he had to circle what was different in each picture and he found all 10! Then he had to match things by drawing lines like toothbrush toothpaste french fries hamburger and he had no problem what so ever! I'm still in shock but excited!! here's a picture of him showing off his "tatoos"
He's such a ham!!! Now on to Little Miss Maddy! She now has 10 teeth and is getting more. She hates baby food! If she can't hold it and feed it to herself she doesn't want it! She's a big fan of Cheerios though LOL! She had her doctors appointment today and you'll never believe how much she weighs~20lbs! And 28 and a half inches long! Wow Big baby! Also there's a small bump like on the back of her head (you can't see it or anything) but if you mess with it the thing moves kind of weird but I didn't think much of it Brett did though and he had the doctor look at it and..It's a cyst! Nothing to worry about right now but if it stops moving or gets bigger we should worry! Great huh? I feel like an ass because I just kind of blew it off like it was nothing. Caleb had something on his arm when he was a baby like a cyst it had it's own blood flow and muscle going to it and he had to have it surgically removed when he was a few monthes old so now I'm nice and worried about that happening to Maddy! Kids! Ugh! here's a recent pic of Maddy.
I suppose that's all for now! But hopefullymore tomorrow!! *hugs*
PS I kept the same song because I LOVE it!

3 comments:
I think that's really awesome that the teacher came to your home...I wish they would have done that around here. Of course, they may have...we just got Parker enrolled late.
Caleb sounds incredibly smart. You must be so proud!
As for Maddy...I hope the cyst doesn't get any bigger. My gosh, I'd be a nervous wreck. Typical mommy...I know.
Keep us updated!
Love,
bridgett
p.s. How old is Maddy again? She has more teeth and is bigger than Autumn...and I think Autumn is like 3 or 4 months older. LOL
You have some adorable kids! Caleb looks so cute in that pic. I think your daughter is a few months older or maybe younger than my youngest. Kristine is 11 months and her 5th and 6th teeth are coming in. Wow! And Maddy has 10!!! I can't imagine all the fussing when those toofies coming through that fast, How old is your little Maddy? My oldest, Kimberly, is 2 years and 7 months old. Anna
wow your daughter has beautiful eyes! and I love your little boy's smile, very precious =)
Post a Comment