Friday, September 2, 2005

Wahm stores donating

With all the awful stuff that has been happening I've collected links of Wahms (Work at home moms) who are having a sale and donating $$ from there sales to those poor people in New Orleans.

There is more coming so stay updated!!

 

Little Stars Tarts and Body donating 50%  http://littlestarstarts.com/store/?afid=716

Pieces of my heart (diapers baby clothes and scrapbooking items) 15%  http://piecesofmyheart.com/store/

Serenity Scents (tarts body soap diapers) 100% of bath and Body and 20% of everything else I believe.  http://www.serenityscents.biz/store/

Northern Essence (all kinds of stuff) 15%  http://www.northernessence.com/index.php

The Melting Pot (tons of different items) $1 http://www.meltingpotshops.com/store/

Chunky Monkey Boutique (Lottsa bath stuff) 100%  http://www.chunkymonkeyboutique.com/store/Default.asp

Endless Treasurez (tarts and body) 20% http://www.endlesstreazures.com/

My Little buttons (cute buttons) 100% http://www.mylittlebuttons.com/store/

Nursing Notions (different items) 50% till tomorrow at 8am due to vacation http://www.nursingnotions.com/store/

Too cute treasures (Jewelry all kinds of different things) 20%  http://www.tct.taterbean.com/

Tirellas Tiny Heiny's (clothing and dipes) 15% http://www.tct.taterbean.com/

In conjunction with Linda of the Happy Heiny and Stacinator company, I am running a big sale on Happy Heinys and Stacinator products through next Tuesday. www.AbbysLane.com Anything that is purchased will have 20% of it's wholesale price donated by the company when I re-order. I have details on my homepage

  www.Limelightboutique.com/zencart 15% of sales this month will be donated to the cause.

And some auction with 100% donation

http://wahmchicks.com/item.php?id=8221a1c7286013ee812e626e6183cacd   and   http://wahmchicks.com/item.php?id=db61dd562c707eaf8f63f378545aae94  

10% of sales (not profits) if you go through one of the e-shows listed on the right hand side of the screen (there are 6 names and you can click on any one of them).  The reason it needs to be through an e-show is that there is no minimum on e-show orders to get a commission, so any purchase will allow me to donate SOMETHING, even if it's a small one.
Usborne Books Online Sales 
I will also send whatever I collect through my dad and his company will match the donation!!!!!!!  :)  This is for the American Red Cross Hurricane Relief Fund and will go directly to the affected areas.

donating 10% of all Sales (including shipping) right now to Hurricane relief.
Mountain Pops

PeepsNBelly
15% of sales all month

SnootyBooties http://www.snootybootydiapers.com/store/

Lilli's Forget Me Knots
Click on Katrina Relief.  All money made off the clothes I have listed will be going to  America's Second Harvest .

We just received word that Boeing is matching 100% of all donations made by employees for hurricaine relief!
So I did a little math, and figured out that for every $20 awareness bracelet sold, I can make a total of $35 donation!!!
Violet Lane will take you directly to the bracelets, and if you prefer another color to the blue-grey beads I have been using, just lmk and I will make it any color you like :)

For the month of September I will donate 10% of all sales thru my site to help out the victims of Hurricane Katrina.  My Mommy and Me Group is collecting funds and will be sending them together thru ARC.
Shop for yourself, your friends, family, Christmas shopping while helping to contribute to the relief effort.
Here's the link, please pass it along to all you know!
UBB's Natural Family Boutique

100% of profits until September 30th(at which time we'll know what's needed most, and most likely extend that date)
www.giggles-n-grins.com






 

 

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I had the money to contribute, but just like you, we are on one income and things are getting expensive to say the least.....  You are a wonderful person for posting this though...  HUGS STEPHY!!  

Anonymous said...

This is really nice, Steph.  Good for you!

Love,
bridgett