Wednesday, September 7, 2005

Wow

This song is by Marty Casey from Rockstar INXS Good good song!  Not too much has really been going on here.  Getting Caleb ready to start school which will be all day!! 8-2!  Whoo hoo!  Poor Maddy is getting More teeth! My poor baby girl.  That's all that's really going on over here.  Quite boring!  Doing the same crap everyday.  Tomorrow Maddy has a Dr appt and we have a home visit with Caleb's teacher so maybe then it will be exciting stuff LOL!  *hugs*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can hear it!! I wanted to upload this song yesterday on LimeWire, but it wasn't up yet (I went directly after RockStar ended).  Is this where you got this one from?  There is no background noise, and it sounds much better than last night!  Go MARTY!  Go MiG!!!  Go JD!  Sorry, I like all three of them!  GO HOME SUZIE!  LOL!  
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Oh...that teething.  Autumn now has 7 teeth...but thankfully, none of them seem to be bothering her like those top front 2 did.  My goodness was that miserable.  

Good luck to Caleb on his first day of school!!!

Love,
bridgett

Anonymous said...

MORE TEETH!! YIPPEE!  Sam seems to be getting his molars, he's constantly with the hands in the mouth!  STILL!! LOL  Anyhow Hope things are good your way hon!  HUGS