Thursday, April 30, 2009

Not too much

Not too much is really going on here.
Just been keeping busy doing my version of Spring cleaning well doing it half ass but I'm still doing it LOL. We did get our fridge fixed!!
So excited about that LMAO! Finally got my ice cream!
Since I don't have much to say thought I'd share some pics I took the past few days...Well a whole 3 of them LMAO.
I think this picture is too cute of my babies.

That's was Maddy's "mommy" dress. Don't know where she ever saw a Mommy dressed like that because it sure wasn't me LMAO! That's her "baby" I got to babysit it the other day and I was a bad "babysitter" I forgot to feed it and burp it LMAO. That's okay when Brett "babysat" he lost it LMAO! And can I tell you how happy Caleb has been? And just how lovable he's been with all of us? He has been beyond sweet. Even called me into the bedroom earlier for extra good night hugs and kisses :) He even received an email from his Special Ed teacher from his old school and I just checked to see what he responded with and this is what it said. (This is copied and pasted)
Hi Mrs.Connery,
I miss you.I hope you are happy.
Love,
CALEB :) :) :)

See he is a sweet boy!
And I just have to share this picture of Maddy sleeping the other night.

That's our big fat cat Bubba who usually doesn't sleep in her bed. She sleeps in the oddest ways. I'll have to take a pic tomorrow of the 50 million stuffed animals she also sleeps with every night LOL.
And last but not least this is Cutes I thought it was hilarious the way she was sleeping with her tongue hanging out.

Oh Oh and did you see there making a movie from the book "My Sisters Keeper"?
You can read about it here I'm pretty excited. The book was REALLY good! Going to have to wait till it comes out on DVD because I hate crying in movie theaters. And I'll already be doing that during the Harry Potter movie LOL.
But I am off. Maybe more tomorrow.
*hugs*

1 comment:

Bridgett said...

You sound really happy. I'm glad.

That picture of Caleb and Maddy together is adorable.

Autumn has 'babies' with her all the time. And yes, I get to babysit too. She doesn't have a 'mommy' dress though. LOL

Both my kids sleep with 500 stuffed animals. Especially Parker. He refuses to get rid of them, much to my dismay.

The letter Caleb typed was so sweet!! Was there ever any doubt he wasn't a sweet boy? Not from me.

I still wish he and Parker could hang out.

XOXO