Wednesday, September 24, 2003

$$$

Yes again my post is about money!  We are so far behind in bills!  And I just don't know what to do anymore!  It's getting awful!  I'm so stressed out and so is Brett!  Here it is 1:30 and I am wide awake!  With Keen on hoping to get a call!  Just a 5 min call would be nice!  Pretty depressing!  Any money at this time would be good!  Were going to have to get so much shit turned off if we don't freaking figure something out!  I'm going to town tomorrow gonna try and sell Caleb's old clothes!  And anything else I can find!  *crossing fingers*  If I could drive it would be soo much easier!  But I'm too stupid to get a license!  I mean we have 15 dollars to last us till Next Friday!  Not counting how much we owe Avon!  So So Stress full!  I need to figure something out!  Danica and I are discussing opening a consignment shop~But I HIGHLY doubt that happening!  I'm so down on myself!  Can you tell?? Oh and you know I want to get into writing~But I can't concentrate long enough to sit there and write!  What a loser I am huh??  I'll never get anywhere in my life!  I can't concentrate Long enough to do anything!  Not counting these migraines I keep getting!  Plus my period cramps which came today~And I took Caleb outside and they got so bad I had an anxiety attack!  Now I have to worry about freaking out around Caleb!  Is there anything that isn't wrong with me?? Oh and Brett's car is in the shop and we have to pay 60 dollars to get it back!  ANd we don't have the cash!  Not counting Brett's whole next pay check will be going to rent!  UGH!  WHy me?? UGH!  I'm gonna go!  *hugs*

No comments: