Friday, September 5, 2003

Morning

Grr it's not even 10 am yet and already Caleb is ticking me off!  I can't stop sneezing either which is making my ears hurt!  Gonna be a great day!  I am so tired!  I went to bed about quarter after 1 which is early for me~But yet I still feel so tired!  Not counting feeling all stuffed up!  I haven't had coffee almost all week!  Thinking I'm gonna go make some and make Caleb some waffles while I'm at it~I'll be back!  MM Waffles!  Well I'm in a better mood now~Didn't take long huh? LOL!  I was playing music really loud while I was cooking breakfast for Caleb and I~And he was dancing and clapping his hands LOL!  He's a goof!  My coffee is brewing now!  Yummy!  I forgot these waffles were blueberry and there not that good at all LOL!  ANd thank god I cleaned my ass of yesterday~I have alot to clean but not as much!  2 loads of dishes~Rest of the laundry~Maybe our sheets and shit~We'll see!  Damn it!  Brett forgot to bring all these checks to the bank~Ugh~I better go call him!  Probably will write more later!  *hugs*

No comments: