Sunday, September 21, 2003
WTF
I spent all that time printiong out the Child care paper and someone at P&C takes it down! WTF??? I'm gonna call over there tomorrow! That pisses me off! No wonder I have not gotten any calls! That's BS! It's freaking almost 1 am~And Caleb just woke up like 20 mins ago so I highly doubt I'm going to bed anytime soon~And I called Jenny and got no answer so either her phone died she fell asleep or she was on the phone~But I doubt she's gonna call me back~She usually doesn't call this late at night! I got a new cell phone on Friday~Same one though~And were big time hurting for money~Again! Ugh! I pray those boxes to mail come tomorrow! So that I can catch up on The Giving tree crap~And to sell Caleb's clothes! I have soo many! And I want the $$! kwim?? Gonna find all kinds of shit to sell! I need the cash! I hate having to depend on Brett for everything! It's not fair on him! Plus I handed out a shitload of applications and I got nada! GRR!I'm going to make copies of my child care signs~And go around Monday and hang them EVERYWHERE that will let me! <crossing fingers> Well I am off for now! ttyl *hugs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment