Sunday, September 7, 2003

Sunday

Well been boring here~Just trying to keep up with all my PSP emails!  Which has been outrageous!  It's almost 9pm here and I'm already DEAD tired!  I get to get up early again and go to PA!  Ugh!  Like I want to deal with Caleb there again all day!  Hopefully it won't take more then an hour!  Hopefully being the keyword!  But then who knows when they will make me come back again!  I just hope they hurry up and give me the help we need!  We need to pay off our bills!  Like quickly!  Were gonna get everything turned off!  And I'm gonna get fucked by Avon!  We owe them like almost 300 dollars we owe Cable like 300 dollars!  WTF!  It's so frustrating!  Not counting Nimo which is another 300 dollars ugh!  That right there is 900 dollars in the hole!  Then ya add on our long distance bill~80 dollars then ya add on our reg phone another 80!  Jesus!  Nothing is cheap!  Well I am off maybe more later!  *hugs*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

RIGHT ON YOU GO PSP GIRL I LOVE PSP HAVE BEEN TAGGING FOR 4 YEARS..
RENEE IN SO CAL