Grr I keep trying to save my Journal in my fav's and everytime I try to come here~AOl says there's an error! So I have to go to 5 different sites to get here! So frustrating! Nothing really has been going on here~We had Melissa's birthday party today~It was okay except my Aunt being a bitch but that's nothing new! I'm getting sick of being poor! But what the hell are our choices?? I have a dr appt in 1 month~Hopefully she can figure something out! I can't handle constantly depending on Brett! It drives me crazy! Were so far behind on bills it's not even funny! I'm gonna list TONS of Caleb's clothes on Monday and just hope! We will see! But Brett is sleeping on the couch so I better get him up to bed! I'll try to write more later and keep up! *hugs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment