Thursday, September 18, 2003
Tired
I think AOL needs to put more expressions for the mood! I'm tired! LOL! It's 11:13 and Caleb is singing to SImba! Ugh! He was sleeping and now he's all bouncy! He's wide awake! UGh I so need sleep! Caleb and I did crafts today! It was fun! I hung up signs to babysit today so hopefully I'll get 1-2 calls! That would kick ass! Then we would have $! Which we Soo need! Tomorrow I get my new cell phone! So Saturday while Brett works I can do Keen and then all next week! Try to make me some money! LOL! I'm money hungry I'm telling ya! Need to find all kinds of things to make some $! I want Caleb to have an awesome Christmas! You should see the stuff Caleb made today! It's so cute! He had a lot of my help but it's still cute! Well I'm off to busy myself till he gets tired! *hugs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment