Sunday, September 14, 2003
Sunday boring Sunday
Well today was weird~Danica and Bill came over~It was different hanging out with them~But at the same time it was like old times! But then again on another note I have TONS of baby clothes to sell! And I just pray that they sell and I make $$! That would kick ass! We so need money!!! So far if I sell all I have it's gonna be 66 dollars! Not counting more shit I got downstairs! I hope I hope! I'm going to try everything to get $$! Gonna turn Keen on as soon as I get up in the am~And keep it on till Brett gets home! Also maybe depending I might turn it on while Brett is sleeping! Make more listings~Hmm maybe I could raise my price to 99 cents a call! People might call right?? Let's hope so! Gonna sell my Avon like CRAZY! I'm going to go hand out books tomorrow and Tuesday~And I'm going to hand them out to new people! I have Caleb's Winnie The Pooh outfit on ebay~Hopefully it'll sell! That would be nice! We are so behind in bills! And with Caleb's birthday and X mas coming we so need $! Hopefully my mom will get me this weekend job at her work! Just makes it hard because of Brett's job! If I were to get a regular job like my whole check would go to a sitter! UGH! I'm also going to try to list to sit around here~Maybe put a sign up at P&C! Well time for bed goodnight
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment