Monday, December 29, 2003
I'm an ass LOL
SO my mom called me an ass earlier LOL~ She called me and said what's Ryan doing and I said ooh a game um is he eating?? And she said no I thought he was at your house and I said um no~Okay mom it's your turn what's Caleb doing and she started laughing called me an ass and hung up! LOL it amused me! I'm in a weird don't feel good bored mood! Gonna go play Tekken with Brett but I'll probably be back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
hey hey hey nice page i wasnt bored reading it at ALL:) any who ill drop by every so often and drop u a line ty for coming to my mental place stop by again
hey I just stopped in to take a look very nice journal youve got here.
if you would be so kind as to stop in and take a look at mine.
http://journals.aol.com/cgtorcher/TORCHERSCHAMBERS
thanks much and keep it up.
Post a Comment